Thursday, May 10, 2012

Summersville by Moda

Another New Favorite!

Moda's new line Summersville, is the debut collection of Lucie Summers, a screen printer from the U.K. I love it's fresh whimsical design, and am especially partial to this print, reminiscent of Danish Modern Design.


It's reminds me of this wonderful ceramic mug I've been eyeing after seeing it on Pinterest....


And this exquisite ceramic platter for sale on Etsy...



And this charming screen-printed fabric also available on Etsy....


If monochromatic color is not your thing, here is the same fabric in black, embroidered in a whole range of colors by Lucie Summers herself.  Soooo cute.  If I had time for a new hobby, I'd take up embroidery.




You can purchase the Scandi fabric at Picking Daisies... but you're on your own for embroidery thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment